Please follow Government guidelines about COVID-19 including being familiar with the changing guidelines.
We will try to answer any questions you may have.
We have procedures in place to keep our centres safe:
Please be sure you are healthy
Everyone is welcome to attend our classes & courses in person, provided
- you have not been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed as having COVID-19, and
- you are not experiencing any of the symptoms – please check here: https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/
- you are adhering to national guidelines
- you are not isolating
If you are ill
Please protect others by not coming into the centre.
Advance bookings preferred
Please book in advance if you can. Your booking contact details will be used for test and trace purposes.
You can do this by going to the booking page, or, if you are unable to do this, by emailing us, or by phoning the centre – please click here for our contact details. Payment can be taken at the Centre when you arrive and you will be asked to sign in with contact details.
Sorry, answerphone messages cannot be taken as a booking but we will try to call you back to confirm your booking.
Keeping Everyone Safe
- When you arrive, please wash your hands and dry them using the paper towels or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- There is a thermometer for you to take your temperature.
- Please respect that some people will wish to keep a physical distance from others
- The chairs have been set out in the Meditation Room so that everyone is at least 1 metre apart, and no-one is directly facing anyone else. Please respect that some people will still wish to maintain a physical distance from others and our Meditation Room allows us to do this.
- People attending the classes/courses are requested to still wear a mask (unless exempt ) out of consideration for others.
- We play the Liberating Prayer during our some of our classes/courses. Because COVID-19 is air-born and singing projects more droplets of saliva than speaking, we ask that you do not sing. We can provide you with the words if you wish to follow them
- You have the choice on entering the meditation room if you wish to remove your shoes or use the shoe covers provided.
- Please bring your own water with you if possible
updated 19/07/21 and subject to regular review